Home Based Online Marketing News Gaining A New Perspective

  • From: Roger Schoenwald <rwspub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hbomn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 05:09:54 -0800 (PST)

HOME BASED ONLINE MARKETING NEWS
"Helping You To Be Successful Online"

A e-zine publication of
RWS Publishing
Onlinesuccessstrategies.com
April 6, 2002
Hello Subscribers,

Today we unveil a new product and a marketing
system to go along with it.  You can truly make
money using both the product and marketing
system we have for you.

Go to http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com

Send us your 2 line ad for our FREE subscriber 2 lind
ad section to editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
subject=2lineads

Roger Schoenwald

In Today's Issue

1. Gaining A New Perspective
2. Online Marketing Product Profile
3. E-Commerce Resources
4. Subscribers 2 Line Ads
Sponsor 1

Need A Solution To Successfully Market Your Business
Opportunity? ---
Plug-in The World's Best Marketing System And Explode Your
Sales!  See how these marketing tools out-perform all the rest.

http://rwspub.referralware.com

1. This Weeks Success Article

GAINING A NEW PERSPECTIVE
By Michael Angier

Have you ever watched an artist paint a picture? He or she works
close
to the canvas--painting small sections at a time in the process
of
bringing the whole creation into being.

But every once in awhile, the artist must step back from their
work and
look at the whole picture. Only by stepping away from what we're
working
on can we gain the proper perspective. The proper point of view
is
crucial to the end result.

It's no different for any other creation. Whether it's a
business, a
project or your life, you need to step back occasionally in
order to get
it right.

From a distance, you can see things you can't see when you're up
close
and personal. The difference is in working ON your project
instead of
working IN it. It's all too easy to plug away at something but
miss the
important distinctions needed to create an elegant result.

Stephen Covey calls it "sharpening the saw". It would be foolish
to keep
sawing away without stopping from time to time to make your tool
more
efficient. But unfortunately, that's what too many of us do.

Just as in music--we need spaces between the notes in order to
create
the melody. A continuous collection of notes with no spaces is
not
harmony--it's noise.

You may need to take a vacation--to get away from it all with no
work or
study. At other times, it's best to take a course or attend a
conference
to harvest some new ideas. Sometimes, it may be better to take a
complete break; to go away and just do something totally
different--take
on a volunteer project, build a house for Habitat for Humanity
or some
other worthy cause.

The important thing is to take the breaks. Without them, we lose
our
creative spark. We don't enjoy our work or our life as much. Our
stress
increases and both our work and our health suffer.

We need breaks in our days, in our weeks, our months and our
years. Try
taking mini-breaks during the day--a 10-minute meditation, an
exercise
class at lunch. Even a 60-second, stand-up-and-stretch break
makes a
difference.

Just like we need to sleep to rest our body and our conscious
mind, we
need interruptions in our routine. We need a change of pace in
order to
keep pace with our best.

Be sure to schedule your time off and then take some spontaneous
breaks
as well. Orient your life so it becomes easier and affordable to
do it
on a regular basis.

People in the academic world are expected to take a
sabbatical--a year
off every ten years. Why should business people or those in
other
occupations be any different? Just because you've never done it
before
doesn't mean you can't--or you shouldn't.

Step back from your masterpiece of choice and gain a new
perspective.
Get a new attitude. Reap some breakthrough ideas. Put some
spaces
between your notes.

You, the people around you--and your work--deserve it.

Note: If you want to create some major breakthroughs in your
business,
check out "Building a World-Class Business" on May 17th in Palm
Springs,
CA. Go to
http://www.1automationwiz.com/app/aftrack.asp?afid=28160

 Sponsor 2

Learn THE SIMPLE TRUTH

About Internet Marketing!About eCommerce, The Internet & How
REAL Money Is Being MadeONLINE! Have you become frustrated, or
felt confused becauseyour online ad or business opportunity
isn't getting the sort ofresponse you expected or dreamed about?
If so... it's becauseyou're making ONE huge mistake and the only
reason you continueto make the ONE mistake is simply because NO
ONE has ever hadthe guts to tell YOU the Truth.

http://mail-mania.com/vip/rs03205/index.html

2. Marketing Product Profile

BioChoice®
Biochoice® Immune Support is a "one-of-a-kind" product
that will soon become a household name. It is all natural
and safe. BioChoice® has been in research and development
for over 25 years. Now, BioChoice® is available to the public
for the first time as a leading health and nutrition product.

[] An all natural product

[] The most complete nutritional package

[] Fortified with high protein sources

[] Formulated with natural antibodies
    and other immune co-factors

[] 13 vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and protein
    essential for good health

[] 30% or more RDA of minerals, fiber and essential amino acids

[] 100% RDA of vitamins such as:
    Vitamin A, B6, B1 2, C, D, E, Folic Acid and others

[] A delicious drink available in chocolate, vanilla and
strawberry
    Easy to mix in eight ounces of water, milk or juice

[] BioChoice® is absolutely delicious!

[] Also Available:

BioChoice FLEX?
Capsules especialy formulated for healthy
joints and connective tissue.

& BioChoice SLIM?
These fat absorbing, fat burning capsules are
especially formulated for weight management,
allowing you to lose weight while you eat.

http://www.mylegacyforlife.net/onlinesuccess

3.This Weeks E-Commerce Resources

Biochoice® Immune Support is a "one-of-a-kind" product
that will soon become a household name. It is all natural
and safe. BioChoice® has been in research and development
for over 25 years. Now, BioChoice® is available to the public
for the first time as a leading health and nutrition product.

http://www.mylegacyforlife.net/onlinesuccess

"Secrets To Their Success" is a brand new private web
site that contains tons of REAL case studies of real people
just like you and me who are MAKING HUGE INCOMES on the
Internet!
http://dynamic.secretstotheirsuccess.com/t.cgi/5260

Tired of losing money on the Internet? Learn the REAL
truth about what it takes to make money Online. No hype, no
bull.http://www.welcometowealthworld.com/
mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe

READY TO START A BUSINESS ONLINE? TRYING TO GROW ONE?
The web-based guide at
http://www.make-a-living-online.com/?d08048
is a real case-study of how a home business owner earns six
figures a year online in his part time. Could you do the same?

People from all walks of life are becoming wealthy online.
Could You? Find out in this FREE step-by-step Guide to Making
a living Online. Visit Today:
http://www.make-a-living-online.com/?d08048
4.  Subscribers 2 Line Ads
(Support our readers.  Send your 2 line ad
to editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx subject=2 line ads)

Who Else Wants Health and Wealth?
http://www.workathomepage.com/cc

Your free Internet Marketing Courses Centre
http://www.webmarketingcourses.com?online

7 Days to Netting Big Money
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/makemoney.htm

Visit The Web Host That Pays You Back!
 http://www.Host4Profit.com/cgi-bin/home.cgi?2396

Looking For A Home Business
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/sfi.htm

The Secrets to Making Money Online
http://www.thewarriorgroup.com/cgi-bin/reasonwhy.cgi?2396

HOW TO MAKE $100 AN HOUR SPENDING ONLY 2 HOURS A DAY
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/makemoney.htm

(C) Copyright 2002 RWS Publishing
Roger Schoenwald
rwspub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx