Home Based Online Marketing News A 4 Step System

  • From: Roger Schoenwald <rwspub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hbomn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 05:25:47 -0800 (PST)

HOME BASED ONLINE MARKETING NEWS
"Helping You To Be Successful Online"

A e-zine publication of
RWS Publishing
Onlinesuccessstrategies.com
March 15, 2003

Go to us online at
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/hbomn.htm and
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com
Hello Subscribers,
In Today's Issue

1. Marketing Center
2. Useful Tools
1. Marketing Center-Useful Products and Resources

I have some extremely exciting news that is going to give a
limited number of my subscribers the opportunity to test drive
the SAME advanced strategies marketing guru Corey Rudl has
personally used to grow his online businesses to over $6.6
Million in online sales each year and...

   Take home Corey's #1 best-selling Internet marketing
   course FREE for 30 days and prove to yourself, once
   and for all, that he's NOT full of BS!

... Much to his accountant's horror, Corey's ready to give
you the shirt off his back just so he can prove to his
BIGGEST skeptics that his course gives absolutely anyone the
ability to start, build, and grow an EXTREMELY PROFITABLE
online business (even if you don't have a product to sell!).

For the first time EVER, he's giving away FREE 30-Day Trial
copies of his "Insider Secrets to Marketing Your Business on
the Internet" course, so that you can get a first-hand look
at the 1000+ pages of highly profitable Internet marketing
strategies it reveals!

I'm talking about strategies like...

- How to locate thousands of people who are interested in
   your products, capture their e-mail addresses, and
   GENERATE REPEAT SALES from them... all within 48 hours
   (without ever spamming).

- How "automated" follow-up e-mail makes Corey $11,863
   per month, and HOW YOU CAN DO THE SAME.

- The tiny adjustment to his e-mail messages that BOOSTED
   SALES BY 173.9%!

- Ultimate E-mail Secret! How to pull an 8.2% - 22.2%
   response on every mailing you send (compared to the
   embarrassing industry standard of 0.2%)!

- Why the autoresponders most people use are a waste of
   time, which ones MAXIMIZE YOUR SALES, and how to get them
   free every month. Also, how to protect yourself from
   using them improperly and doing irreversible damage to
   your reputation.

- The little-known blockbuster technique that will DOUBLE
   YOUR AUTORESPONDER SALES. I can assure you that you won't
   read about it anywhere else.

... and these are just a few of the coveted strategies you'll
discover in this #1 best-selling course!

But you don't have to take my word for it!

Because for the first time ever, Corey's going to let you
take his course home FREE for 30 days, read it, test as many
techniques as you like -- and CONVINCE YOURSELF when his
most profitable secrets dramatically increase your online
sales, traffic, and profits!

However, I must WARN you: Since this opportunity involves a
lot of risk for Corey, his accountant has insisted that...

     This 30-day FREE Trial Course will be
     available until March 21, 2003 ONLY!

So I'd highly recommend that you visit...

http://www.marketingtips.com/t.cgi/5260/freetrial

... immediately, and take advantage of this one-time
opportunity before it's too late.

All the best...

Roger Schoenwald

P.S. Remember: Corey's the one taking all the risk with this
30-Day FREE Trial Course. If you decide after 30 days of
reviewing his 1000+ page best-selling course that you don't
want it, just send it back to him, no questions asked. He'll
even let you keep the $798 in bonuses as "thanks" for
checking it out. To start your FREE 30-Day Trial, visit:

http://www.marketingtips.com/t.cgi/5260/freetrial

*****
 IAHBE members receive OVER $240 in powerful business-building
resources each month!"
Get more at http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/iahbe

*****
Grab Your Complimentary Newsletter
Subscribe to my HOME BUSINESS TIPS newsletter and RECEIVE:
FREE Six-Figure Income Magazine!
Proven system to pocket $1000 cash in
the next 5-15 days..guaranteed!
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com

Ordinary people are making EXTRAORDINARY money
WORKING FROM HOME on the Internet! Get FREE info by email.
Send your request
to:mailto:onlinesuccessstrategies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Want to customize and install a new money making
website that's ready to take orders and pull in profits for
you right now? It doesn't cost you a thing.
http://www.onlinesuccessstrategies.com/pluginprofitsite.html
2. This Weeks Success Article
Information to Learn, Grow and Be Successful

A Simple 4 Step System People Are Using
To Generate Easy, Automatic Profits On
The Internet!

-by Allen Says

Are you ready to use a simple, proven system
that is making an incredible amount of money
right now for hundreds of different products?

If so, I'm going to reveal a horribly simple way
certain "Masters" of the game are making
fortunes all around you right now. It doesn't
take a genius or a $100,000 investment. In
some cases the entire thing can be put
together for $0 cost.

This article assumes you will be selling either
information, software, streaming audio, video
seminars, cgi/perl scripts..etc. Products that
can be downloaded immediately after the order
is placed. Instant Access - we all love it.

Let's get to it.

The first and most vital rule of all is this...

Your site MUST be a Direct Response Site.

Here's where some shine and the rest just don't
get it. For a web site to make the most money it
must be a Direct Response Web Site. It must
focus on selling one product and get an immediate
response in the form of an order or lead.
(Preferably order)

Most sites exist as nothing more than portals
leading their traffic off in all directions away from
their own site. A home page full of links is just
that - a home page full of links. It's not a profit
machine and never can be.

A web site created out of a hot sales letter and an
image of your product will make you much more
money than a web site full of links ever will.

To me, advertising on the Internet is no different
than advertising in an income opportunity magazine.
The only difference to me was the fact that now I
could not only sell the prospect, I could also take
the credit card order and deliver the product at the
same time.

That was an exciting thought to me and it's no less
exciting today. In many way it is even more exciting
now. Today we have services we could only hope for
just a few years ago. On today's Internet you have
services that do it all. A true plug and play opportunity
to sell anything you can come up with.

You don't have to have a merchant account. You
don't have to know about password protected
directories. You don't have to install any affiliate script
yourself. And the list goes on. If you choose, all this
can be done very easily for you. All you have to do is
acquire your own products to sell.

Once you have them you are going to create a direct
response, self advertising cash machine to sell them.
A simple system that works even when you don't.

Here's an example...

Bill is out clicking around on the net and comes upon
a site created by an obvious programming genius. The
owner of the site is a 22 year old who simply loves to
create different software programs. He's not really
interested in trying to sell what he creates.

Bill sees an opportunity. He contacts the young man
and convinces him to create a custom software
program that will create incredibly professional web
sites automatically by simply answering the questions
the software asks. Perfect for newbies worldwide!

Bill immediately begins creating his direct response
web site to sell the product. A Buy, Bookmark or
Leave site.

He chooses a combination of...

www.digibuy.com and www.affiliatetracking.net

...to accept credit card orders, give instant access
to his product, accept affiliates to sell his product and
have affiliate checks sent out all automatically. Once
the software is done, Bill uploads it and he's ready to
sell.

Bill then contacts e-zine owners in an attempt to make
a deal. He offers the e-zine owners a large percentage
of the profit if they will make an announcement about
the offer. Bill contacts a total of 138 e-zine owners. 23
bite on the offer. Bill's in the money.

Over the next 3 weeks Bill sells 400 copies of his
software and acquires 227 affiliates who will promote
his product for him. After the e-zine runs cooled down
Bill averages $2,400 a month in sales and growing. As
more people visit Bill's site he signs up more and more
affiliates to sell for him..all automatically.

Now this may seem like small numbers to you but
realize that Bill has a whole world of products available
to him. He also has 23 e-zine owners that already know
him and will more than likely deal with him again.

Bill can duplicate this system 100 times if he wants to
with 100 different products. More than this, Bill can go
to the Bahamas any time he chooses without having to
worry about much at all. His money machines are on
autopilot. Everything is done for him.

This is not fantasy talk. It's happening right now. One
of my own clients uses the service www.clickbank.com
to sell over $11,000 a month worth of one of his offers.
ClickBank accepts the credit card orders, allows him
to accept affiliates AND pays his affiliates.

I'm talking about a simple system with huge potential.
Anyone from any place in the world can do this. The
product and the web site are all you need to concentrate
on. The rest can be done for you. You are only limited
by the limits of your own imagination.

Here are the simple steps:

1. Get A Product.
2. Create A Direct Response Web Site To Sell It.
3. Plug In A Card Processing And Affiliate Tracking Service.
4. Do An E-Zine Blast. (Paid Ads or Commission Based Deals)

And wherever you may get stuck in the process,
members are standing by to help you through it in our
forum. There is not a single question you can ask about
this process that can't be answered.

Here's another awesome bonus I do only for Warrior
members. Once you have your product created contact
me and I will include a link to it in one of my newsletters.
I have over 90,000 readers as I write this so if you have a
hot product this should give you a great start. The only
requirement is that it must be a new product created by
you or someone you made a deal with.

To Your Success!
Allen Says
****
Become A Warrior Member Today - Click Here!
http://www.thewarriorgroup.com/cgi-bin/warriors.cgi?2396

Host With Us And Get Your Warrior Membership Free!
http://www.Host4Profit.com/cgi-bin/home.cgi?2396

Copyright © 2000 Internet Warriors.
All rights reserved.

P.S.  Stone Evans can build a money making website
just for you FREE!  If you are interested, visit this site:
http://www.onlinesuccessstrategies.com/pluginprofitsite.html

(C) Copyright 2003 RWS Publishing
Roger Schoenwald
rwspub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx