[Haywire Robotics] WHOLE TEAM MEETING

  • From: Sue Stahlecker <suestahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haywire-robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 21:45:07 -0600

*Whole Team Meeting*
Thursday, May, 12
*6:00 PM at the shop (Please be on time)*
We hope that it will be short -- so we can all go to Farrs for ice cream and
get our picture on the wall as the first robotics team to get ice cream
there!
We should have the date and details about the team party by then also.

1. Wear your team t shirt and bring a dollar or two for ice cream. No t
shirt -- you can't be in the picture.  :0(
2. Bring any of the "wrong label" t shirts for our service project including
all the LiveWire ones (that HayWire members wore) from the St. Louis
competition
3. Bring a list of all the duties that you can think of that your particular
group completed this season.  We want to combine all the team members lists
together.  Think of it as a job description for your group.

Mrs. S