[Haywire Robotics] HAYWIRE ROBOTICS

  • From: Sue Stahlecker <suestahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haywire-robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 17:04:00 -0700

Hello everyone!

*We will be having our first team meeting for all the students on THURSDAY
December 2 at 6:00 PM at the Alameda Center. *
We will be discussing a lot of important information and having some fun.
*Please be on time.*

Important rules for the use of this List Serve Email Account:

1.  Only use this email if you want something to go out to every single
person on the team (including coaches and parents).

2.  This email is for Robotics Information Only --- NO personal stuff.

3.  Do NOT reply automatically to this email -- it will go out to everyone
and that gets annoying!!!

4.  If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to email me or one
of the coaches directly.

See you on Thursday!
Sue Stahlecker

Hey. . . . what????   HAYWIRE