[HUG ] Re: Stranded Patrick

  • From: "vegvary" <vegvary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 09:11:58 -0700

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too funny. Thank you.

E.

-----Original Message-----
From: hasselblad-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hasselblad-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Schiff
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 9:03 AM
To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HUG ] Re: Stranded Patrick

I am stuck in San Diego and because I don't have the money I need some kind
list member to send me a digital back that will work with my 500CM body ASAP
or I will continue to be unable to take medium format digital images.

  _____

Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 08:58:43 -0700
From: nortvoods@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HUG ] Stranded Patrick
To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

List

As to Patrick, if he is a US citizen, the US embassy will put him up,
provide for food and get him a flight home for one and only one time.

I know this as my crazy exwife threw our passports away on the train from
Paris to Brussels leaving us and our two kids stranded. All the way from
Parris she had been hounding me for the passports, and when we arrived in
Brussels she left them on the train. She did this as six weeks in Europe was
not enough, she wanted more time in Europe.

The Embassy put us up in a hostel, gave us food money and flew us back the
next week.
Of course it was all a loan and I had to pay it back.

THIS IS DEFINITELY A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!

Dale C Jones

There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away

Buffalo Springfield