[HUG ] SV: Re: Price Comparisons

  • From: Tom Just Olsen <tjols@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 12:26:55 +0200 (MEST)

What makes up a great difference between Americans and Europeans, lawyers or
not, when purchasing power is conserned, is that we Europeans 'must' pay for
our own - and other's, health care insurance, child care, education and all
that, before we can buy a Mercedes SUV or a H3.  Some 42% off my salary goes to
that, pluss a hefty 20% sales tax is my contribution.  + +

No.  I am not trying to be 'political'.  I am just trying to explain.  I did
not bring this subject up.

Tom of Oslo