[HUG] SV: Re: Digi-Blads Beware!

  • From: Tom Just Olsen <tjols@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 17:56:45 +0200 (MEST)

Jim,

Here falls a digital shooter out of the cubbard.  Excellent pictures of that
hawk!  And the beautiful californian coastline.  - I remember driving it for
the first time back in 91' - it was breathtakingly beautiful!  One of the most
beautiful places in the world.

I miss a Hasselblad web page.  Like the Rangefinderforum where we could lay out
pictures, add then to discussions etc.  Wouldn't that be something that would
promote the 'old' Hasselblad V-system?

Look up the http://www.rangefinderforum.com/modules.php?name=Jig

I am sure that it has played an important part of the survival of Leica.

Tom of Oslo