[HUG ] Re: FS: UV-Sonnar 4.3/105mm

  • From: "Klaus D Schmitt" <postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 22:05:13 +0200

Well, that would be incorrect Vick, CaF2 is somewhat sensitive to temperature
changes in terms of its optical behaviour, not to humidity. I actually never had
a noticeable focus shift.

Have  a look at my BLOG to see what can be done with such lenses.

Cheers, Klaus

Dr Klaus Schmitt
macrolenses.de
Institutstrasse 7/2