[HUG ] Ang: Re: Ang: Re: 2000FCM stopped working

  • From: "ronald.arvidsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ronald.arvidsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 08:09:10 +0200 (CEST)

Like many of the others suggested something is broken or having a bad
contact. last try, if you have a second 2000 (maybe also works with 200
body) replace the battery chamber with another one and see if the
camera works. Check the contacts of the battery chamber and connectings
into camera, if not this does it send it to repair or check out for a
secondhandbody. These can be had cheap nowadays.

Cheers,

Ronald