[HUG ] Ang: Re: 2000FCM stopped working

  • From: "ronald.arvidsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ronald.arvidsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 16:42:31 +0200 (CEST)

Check that the shutter is not set in C-mode. Even so the shutter should
open and return after removing pressure from the shutter button. Check
different speeds. Check how the camera works in the different modes for
Mirror up, double exposure etc. Check also how it works with and
without a magazine.

Crosscheck with another definitely new battery even if your meters
suggest otherwise.

Ronald