[hashcash] more hashcash related sw. releases

  • From: Adam Back <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash <hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 20:10:39 -0400

Hi

Recently people have sent me pointers to new bits of software related
to hashcash, and I've just updated the hashcash.org site to point to
them.  Here's a summary of new things:

- hashcash support for novell netmail MTA via it's agent plugin framework

        http://netmail.sourceforge.net/hashcash.html

- built-in hashcash support in chrysanth mail manager as of version
2.0 (chrysanth is a windows client side anti-spam system for cleaning
pop box without downloading)

        http://www.hashcash.org/mail/spam/chrysanth/

- another fast hashcash minter (not got code yet, waiting for
response) -- interesting to see if there are any new insights /
compare to Jonathan's techniques

- apparently spamassassin 3.0 should be out soon (hmmm it is using
version 0 format... so much for moving to version 1 any time soon)

Adam