[hashcash] 2 penny blue "my aunt is a zombie from Hell" beta version 1.10

  • From: "Eric S. Johansson" <esj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, camram-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 19:38:11 -0500

http://2pennyblue.org/
Important features:

Simplified install (finally using distutils)
instructions for installation.
Recipient address verification (inbound) really working.
verped address handling
more precise control of when to generate stamps (no DNS yet)
improved queuing of stamping and training operations
improved union configuration file code
extracted multiple modules from twopenny blue as general Python tools

These improvements lead to a much faster training of CRM 114, lower workload on the user, and just generally more reliable.

Let me know if you find any problems and if there is nothing significant, I'll make a wider announcement early next week.

Any questions can go either to the mailing list or to me directly.

---eric