[handiham-world] Handiham E-Letter is on Holiday

  • From: <Patrick.Tice@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <handiham-world@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 14:52:30 -0500

Hello, E-Letter Readers!

The weekly E-Letter has decided to take Labor Day week off. Can you
imagine? It's not that it doesn't need a holiday now and then, but I guess
it's just being fickle. If it were up to me, I'd demand that the E-letter
show up to work, but what can I do? All I really do is give it advice from
time to time.

Anyway, have a great week and we'll see you all next Wednesday.

73 - Pat

Patrick Tice
wa0tda@xxxxxxxx