[handiham-notify] Handiham audio update: New VoIP Chapter, New Tech Pool in DAISY, Latest Handiham World, April Doctor, more

  • From: Pat Tice <Pat.Tice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "handiham-notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <handiham-notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 19:27:12 +0000

Greetings, Handiham members!

I've been busy simplifying the website this week to make things easier to find.
 Starting today, we have the 2014-2016 Technician Question Pool, recorded by
Jim Perry, KJ3P, available as a DAISY zip file download:
https://handiham.org/daisy/TechPoolDaisy2014-2016.zip

In the Friday Op Skills reading room for our blind members, we have chapter 2
of VoIP - Internet Linking for Radio Amateurs, and a spoken word table of
Echolink control functions:
https://handiham.org/audio/voip/VoIP-2_Using_a_VoIP_Link.mp3
https://handiham.org/audio/voip/VoIP-Echolink_DTMF_Control_Functions.mp3

Don't forget about the other audio offering this week, including April QCWA
Journal, CQ Plus, and even more.  We also have the links to your classes if you
are studying for Technican, General, or Extra.

Here is your direct link:
https://handiham.org/local/blind/audio_this_week.htm

You may email me at any time with questions or to change your email delivery.

73 and have a great weekend!
Pat - wa0tda

Regards,

Patrick Tice, M.A. * Handiham Coordinator
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute (formerly Courage Center), part of
Allina Health
Phone: 612-775-2290
pat.tice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mail Route 78003 * 3915 Golden Valley Road * Golden Valley, MN 55422
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
contains confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure, copy or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this
e-mail.