[handiham-notify] Handiham audio update: Extra lecture 40, Radio Camp on the air, and new General links page

  • From: Pat Tice <Pat.Tice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "handiham-notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <handiham-notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 18:23:01 +0000

Greetings, Handiham members.

We do have a new Extra Class lecture on how we synthesize frequencies, so if
you are studying for Extra please check it out.  There will be no new audio
lectures or eletter next week because I will be at radio camp.  We got such a
positive response about the new Extra Class direct links audio page that we
have made a similar page for General.  Screenreader users will find it easier
to use.  Just bookmark it and come back each time you want to listen.  Radio
Camp begins for me on Saturday - tomorrow, since I have to do set up of
antennas and stations. Several volunteers will be there to help.  Then the
campers arrive on Sunday and we are there until Friday, August 2nd.  During the
week we will be on the air.  Check into the daily Handiham Echolink net and
make an HF schedule if you want!  Handiham net information is at:
http://www.handiham.org/drupal2/nets

Here is your direct link to this week's audio:
http://handiham.org/local/blind/audio_this_week.htm

You may email me at any time with questions or to change your email delivery.
(Just don't expect a reply during camp week!)

73 and have a great weekend!
Pat - wa0tda

Regards,

Patrick Tice, M.A. * Handiham Coordinator
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute (formerly Courage Center), part of
Allina Health
Phone: 763-520-0511
pat.tice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mail Route 78003 * 3915 Golden Valley Road * Golden Valley, MN 55422
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
contains confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure, copy or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this
e-mail.