[handiham-notify] Handiham Change of Email Addresses on May 9 2014

  • From: "Patrick Tice" <wa0tda@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <handiham-notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 10:21:29 -0500

Hello, Handiham Members!

We are changing email addresses as of May 9, 2014 at the Handiham office.
Here are the new addresses, which will be in effect May 9.

Patrick.Tice@xxxxxxxxxx

Nancy.Meydell@xxxxxxxxxx

You can access our latest audio lectures and digests here:
https://handiham.org/local/blind/audio_this_week.htm

I'm not sure how the change will overlap on Friday, but I do know that the
old addresses will NOT forward to the new ones.  We are working to get the
website and other contact information updated, but there will inevitably be
some confusion and bounced email, incorrect listings, and so on.  Please try
again on Monday if things are not working tomorrow.

Our Handiham office will be closed on Friday, May 9.

73 - Pat
wa0tda

Regards,

Patrick Tice, M.A. . Handiham Coordinator Courage Kenny Rehabilitation
Institute, part of Allina Health
Phone: 612-775-2290
Patrick.Tice@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail Route 78003 . 3915 Golden Valley Road . Golden Valley, MN 55422
---
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
contains confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure, copy or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete
this e-mail.