[haiku] systems music and sounds/bored on a sunday

  • From: SMC.Collins@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 16:49:32 -0500

so i have been thinking about system sounds, music buttons beep etc etc for
haiku.
somehow I got into listening to nintendo megaman covers the other day from a
band called
the minibosses.so I got to thinking. A I really like a lot of the composition,
b, it kicked me out
of a creative rut about possiable sound scapes to use for haikus system sounds.

  Here are a few different ideas of sound scapes using megaman midi files with
some dress
up work done.
   Just trying to find some sort of idea to focus on for a overall sound
theme..

   anyways feedback wanted.

   just looking for a theme, idea to move in a drection.

  plus your inner nintendo geek occassionaly needs a work out.

  Sean

  17mb file 3 songs mp3 format here is the download link.

 http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1940479/megamanrelaxed.zip