[openbeos] Re: status page

  • From: "Ryan Leavengood" <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 12:07:04 -0400

> It's dormant at the moment, yes. As for myself, I got involved in more
> work for Dane Scott, and I'm working on another personal project.
>
> I still feel the requirements aren't 100% set yet for the new site
> though, should be fleshed out.

I honestly don't need any more projects to handle myself, but should a
person be interested in helping out on a new web-site, where would he
go?

Also I was browsing skyos.com and was really impressed and it made me
realize the Haiku site is definitely lacking. It isn't terrible, but
it certainly is a bit outdated.

Besides my work here I also work in the Ruby language and the Rails
web application framework, and it might be nice to do a Rails-backed
Haiku site. Waldemar you were working on something in Rails, right?

Ryan