[openbeos] Re: some minor icon rating issue

  • From: Petter Holt Juliussen <post@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 21:55:08 +0200

Axel Dörfler wrote:

Hi,

I thought we agreed on removing that "performance" question because one cannot really answer it without knowing the technical details for every single set. And didn't Stephan had an alternative for that one, or am I missing something?

Sorry, I must have missed that if thats the case. Just let me know asap, and I'll replace it.
Also, it would be nice if the 0-4 rating would be explained somewhere. I would guess (of course), that 0 is lowest (I don't agree) and 4 is the highest (I agree very much) rating, but nonetheless, it should stand there, too.

I'll do that now.
Another thing: is there any means to monitor the average rating of all those sets?

I started working on a results page. There was an agreement that the result should be held hidden until
the end so that results didn't affect peoples decisions. If not hidden, it shouldn't be available on the
site. I haven't got time to work more on the result page, but it shouldn't take that long, so I hope to
have it up in a couple of days. Maybe I'll try doing some graphs or something as well.