[openbeos] Re: redundant files

  • From: Kobi Lurie <k_lurie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 14:27:30 +0200

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 22:42:49 +0100 CET
"Axel Dörfler"  <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> No, it won't introduce any bad code - it would just not compile. And we
> currently don't support Windows as a building platform (or anything
> else than BeOS at this time).
> These issues will be resolved over time, but they aren't a big issue
> right now.
>
> Adios...
>    Axel.

Well, I for one, have some network problems ever since my ISP changed some DHCP
settings. I'd still like to build and test and run development code. right now,
my only way is getting to the cvsweb interface and download the remaining 3
files over. which is quite annoying, if I'm not sure it has been updated or not.
plus, What's the big deal of changing these files, if they don't include much
anyway ?
seems like you're being stubborn for nothing.