[openbeos] Re: preference apps

  • From: korli@xxxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 15:01:10 +0200 (MEST)

En réponse à Axel Dörfler  <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I hope you write the Tracker add-on in a way that it loads the
> preferences app as an add-on or something like this?

don't know how this is done in R5 and don't see what you mean.
my idea was to add the needed hook with the main():

void
process_refs(entry_ref directory, BMessage* message, void* reserved) {
}

int main() {
}

i hope a link which points to Backgrounds binary can be added to the tracker
addon folder (is this /boot/home/config/add-ons/Tracker ?). i have to try to be
sure though.

> He should have catched up in the meantime :-)
> If not, just try again, he now has a working mail system again...

again, i don't know anything, no response from him, even with several mails.

Jérôme