[openbeos] Re: openbeos Digest V2 #70

  • From: Paul <beos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 18:44:43 -0500 (-0500)

Not trying to keep this thread going, but more as a matter for the
creative team, I think the problem with "looking crooked" is the fact
that there a multiple light sources in the gui.

Windows have a light source from the top left, giving the drop shadow
Buttons have a light source from the top right
Checkbox has a light source from the top left
Menu has a light source from the top
Tracker volume view has a light source from the left
and so on.

So, if we are going to do shading, we should at least have one
consistent light source.

-paul

--
----