[openbeos] Re: helping out

  • From: "Daniel Reinhold" <danielr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 19:17:22 CDT

I might not be the most qualified person to answer this, but I can't
resist taking a stab...

I would say, test on whatever you have!

One of the purposes of testing (and a very important one at that) is to
see how the code reacts with different hardware. So I would say test on
whatever setup you have, and, whenever you find a problem, let the dev
know exactly what your hardware is.

Having said this, tho, I don't think there's much to test at this point
other than the kernel. -- that may require some special tools. I'll
leave it up to one of the kernel team to expand on that.