[openbeos] Re: [haiku-development] Coordinating ports (#2) (was: Re: Distributed Version Control Tools)

  • From: "François Revol" <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 23:43:19 +0200 CEST

> Just to avoid dup work again let me list what I have around...
> Currently all are BeOS only ports, hopefully I'll soon have a dev env
> setup in Haiku. Most of them I regularily svn/cvs up to keep them
> building at least.
> Those marked (D) have diffs at http://revolf.free.fr/beos/patches/
> (but
> likely not the latest)

I forgot:
- xdg-utils (BeOS) I plan on sending the diff along with a proposal to
FreeDesktop.org someday
- mercurial(hg) I'll need that for OSS and XEmacs as they use it now,
so I'll look at it. It should work mostly (it's just python code), but
needs external binaries (diff3 or other merger...)

François.