[haiku] Re: [haiku-development] Administrative warning: server switch ahead

  • From: Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 18:24:41 +0100

On 2013-02-17 at 13:01:28 [+0100], Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> starting around 13:00 UTC, I will switch all our services to our new root
> server. The whole process will take several hours and all of these services
> will be down:
>
> - Drupal website [www.haiku-os.org]
> - Trac [dev.haiku-os.org]
> - Pootle [i18n.haiku-os.org]
> - Git repository access [git.haiku-os.org]
> - Git repository browser [cgit.haiku-os.org]
> - server statistics [server-stats.haiku-os.org]
> - web statistics [web-stats.haiku-os.org]
>
> I'll let you know when those services are back.

Ok, all these services should be back now. Depending on your DNS setup, the
changed IP addresses may take several more hours to propagate (although
that's unlikely). If you can't reach any of the services, please check the
IP you're getting for any of them, it should be something like 78.46.189.x.
If that's not the case, you need to wait or restart your router ;-)

Any admin trying to login to baron.haiku-os.org via ssh will experience a
man-in-the-middle-attack error. Please remove the offending ssh host-key
from your known-hosts file and try again.

Please shout if you encounter any problems.

cheers,
        Oliver