[haiku] Re: haiku Digest V14 #31

  • From: alessandro <almir159@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 15:41:59 +0100

Hi, excuse me if I write in this mailing list, perhaps it's not the best place... I'm supporting Haiku (also) through goodsearch, and I don't understand how is it possible that the total (by all members) raised for haiku through goodsearch increase of only 1,5 ~ 2 dollars every day:

I raise 1 dollar every week doing my usually searchs.
It mean that 14 of us could raise together 2 dollars every day.
But on the main page of goodsearch there is written " *1914*supporters".
So, only 14 of 1914 really use this search engine?