[openbeos] Re: gcc-2.95.3 release 2

  • From: André Braga <meianoite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oliver Tappe <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:05:49 -0300

It turns out that there was something missing in the standard .mozconf
file that we used to have. When one adds this line:

. $topsrcdir/browser/config/mozconfig

the build works automagically, even with some fancy optimizations like
loop unrolling and function inlining!!!

Weeeee!!! :D

Way to go, Oliver! I second Ingo's words!