[openbeos] Re: clipboard, etc

  • From: "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:36:07 +0100 CET

"Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Your coding style is very different from mine.
> > I think it would be some weird amalgamation.
>
> No matter what we would do in this particular case, but we definitely
> have a coding style to avoid these problems. Everything in our
> repository should adhere to that standard.
> Please don't forget about that.

Mat's using namespaces and exceptions, which is what I was alluding to.
These are neither encouraged nor discouraged by the style guide, AFAIK,
leaving it to personal preference. I prefer not to use them but I
realize they can be handy in large applications.

Q: To what extent does code in cvs trump code not in cvs?

/Jonas Sundström.             www.kirilla.com