[openbeos] Re: Why Windows is a Security Nightmare - Has a great idea for us.

  • From: Timothy Scriven <batty_ousemoosik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 15:36:57 -0700 (PDT)

There is one available for Microsoft customers.  It can be ordered here:

http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/cd/order.asp

Tim

--- "Hakumei s" <hakumei70@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One of the biggest downloads is Windows XP Service Pack 1. It can be a huge
file and hours of download on a slow connection. I downloaded the manual
installation of this service pack and put it on CD. It save a lot of
updating time. I agree though that they should really make an update CD and
even when releasing new packages include the updates in them.

It can be found at

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/servicepacks/sp1/sp1lang.asp