[openbeos] Re: What's up with CVS?

  • From: "Erik Jaesler" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:48:39 -0800

>> Let's try this again, shall we? =P
>
>Better get rid of Postmaster, or ask the author to fix that long
standing bug.

You're a very funny man, Marcus. ;P

>This is a lock created by an aborted anonymous CVS checkout. I
submitted a support request to delete it (I already did this the
previous two times when we had such a problem). You can track it at

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=655340&group_id=1&atid=200001

>BTW, there are many similar project support requests open at the moment
>http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=200001&group_id=1&func=browse

Hmm.  I'll have to check those out.  Thanks.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the
argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
        -William Pitt, British prime-minister (1759-1806)