[openbeos] Re: WalterCon 2k5

  • From: Cian Duffy <myob87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 21:24:06 +0100

The fact that its in the United States is a big problem for the
(slight) majority of users and developers who live in the EU. Price,
and ever toughening immigration rules are making trips to the US close
to impossible. My passport isn't totally machine-readable and expires
less than 3 months (about 3 weeks more like) after the end of
Waltercon, so I'd not get in to the US.

BeGeistert isn't enough of a Waltercon Europe, before that one gets suggested...

Cian

--
"We're busy running out of time"