[haiku] User interface survey (spatial / single window navigation Tracker)

  • From: Alexandre Deckner <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 14:10:27 +0200

Haiku provides two modes for file system navigation (see Preferences -> Tracker), please take the time to answer this quick survey.

I personally consider that both modes aren't perfect and would like to research on possible innovations.

This is not a vote directing future development, this is a survey. This survey is not endorsed by the Haiku project, this is an independent survey for personal research. The choice of questions and wording is personal.

There is no guarantee that the survey results will be used or published for anything, however, by answering this survey you are giving me (Alexandre Deckner) permission to publish or reuse the provided data for research purposes.

Survey ->

https://spreadsheets2.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEo2RHVHUHNQczBGSUR6X0ZqU0lnTFE6MQ

Regards,
Alex