[openbeos] Re: USB

  • From: "Joakim Lundborg" <cjl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 20:48:31 +0100 (CET)

I never had any troubles getting my USB mouse to work with R5. So there
are some kind of USB support there. Don't know about keyboards though,
but they should work, since they're also part of the HID spec. Would
seem stupid to implement only half of it, and Be aren't exactly known
for their stupidity, right?

To get you up and running, perhaps you could try fiddling with your
BIOS. Sometimes they provide legacy support for USB kbd/mouse.

--Noctivagus