[openbeos] UDF 1.0.0 beta 2

  • From: Tyler Dauwalder <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OpenBeOS <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 23:02:54 -0700

Hi folks,

UDF 1.0.0 beta 2 is now available for download. This release fixes a bug in
makeudfimage wherein large (i.e. > 4GB) images would end up corrupted, and
also adds support for UDF 1.50 for those of you who want to be able to
create images readable on systems that don't support UDF 2.01 (such as OS/X
10.2.5, amongst others I'm sure).

Please let me know if you have any troubles with it, or even if you have
zero troubles with it. I think it's about ready for prime-time, after which
I will begin work on adding attribute support. Hooray. :-)

-Tyler

p.s. http://www.dauwalder.net/haiku/downloads/udf-1.0.0-beta2.zip