[haiku] Touch screen driver

  • From: Dane Scott - TuneTracker Systems <signalcaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 10:28:57 -0500

Hey there,

We’re looking for somebody we can hire for what will probably be a very short
project, creating a touch screen driver that will work with Haiku.  We already
have a driver for BeOS, and I suspect it won’t take much to get it working in
Haiku.  If someone is interested in helping us, there’ll be pay for the work,
and we’ll then donate the driver to the Haiku community.

Please contact me directly if you’re interested.

Dane
TT Systems