[haiku] Texmaker (LaTex editor) on Haiku

  • From: Giovanni Mugnai <musical777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 23:02:56 +0100

Hi,
for those who are interested, i have ported Texmaker: the LaTeX editor
(
http://haikuware.com/directory/view-details/science-math/miscellaneous/texmaker-latex-editor
), since again, this time some users asked me to port a LaTeX editor.
One week ago i have ported LyX, but it crashes on mouse events (which
could be a Qt related bug), so i have ported Texmaker, which should
work ok.. I haven't tried it with Texlive:
http://pulkomandy.lexinfo.fr/~texlive/
If someone want to make a try and send me feedback, i will appreciate it :-)

Best regards,
--
Giovanni.