[haiku] SuperTuxKart: Call for testing performance update on Haiku

  • From: Panagiotis Vasilopoulos <hello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 11:24:32 +0300

Hi,

A person made a change that should result in a considerable performance boost in SuperTuxKart on Haiku two days ago: https://github.com/supertuxkart/stk-code/pull/4512

I tested this and everything seemed fine to me, but I'd like to ask if anyone else could compile the latest version of SuperTuxKart on Haiku and test the changes themself, since I'm apparently the de facto maintainer of the port upstream now.

See: https://github.com/supertuxkart/stk-code/blob/master/INSTALL.md

As a reminder, SuperTuxKart is a kart-racing game. Multiplayer is available on the SuperTuxKart build for Haiku and it's possible to play with other players on Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, or even players using the Nintendo Switch!

With regards,
Panos