[openbeos] Sunday amusement

  • From: Zenja Solaja <zenja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 12:14:57 +1100

Well, I finally managed to total my BeFS partition (hint - never run the Installer program from Dano to transfer one partition to another - it stuffs up all fonts - it not only totalled Dano, it confused the font settings from my R5 partition - I have no idea why, and I'm trying to recover everything from my 2nd PC). Anyway, while reinstalling R5 I decided to actually read the EULA - yes, I know, no one actually reads it.

Well, here is what amused me - under limitations (in the EULA) it actually says that you cannot reverse engineer this "program". Also, it says that you cannot release benchmarks of this "program" without written permission from BeInc. Amusing. but who reads the EULA anyway.