[openbeos] Sourceforge Term of service change

  • From: Herve <rehven@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:52:56 +0100

Hi,

I  read  a  news  on  linuxfr.org  about a small change in the Term of
service  of  source  forge  in  the chapter  LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS
APPLYING  TO  CODE  AND... last paragragh. This change seems important
(but dicrete)

it says
[...] to  such  Source  Code,  or to such other licensing arrangements
that may be approved by SourceForge.net as applicable to such Content.

I  am  not an expert in licencing and this kind of things, and I don't
know if for the openbeos projet, I just give you this informations.

bye
--
Herve Chaminaud
herve@xxxxx

Il n'a que dans le dictionnaire que réussite
vient avant travail. [Pierre Fornerod]