[haiku] Some netiquette, please Fwd: Problem with cprivmsg.txt

  • From: "Charlie Clark" <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Miroslav Stimac" <Miroslav.Stimac@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 16:04:00 +0100

Hi Miroslav (and others),

there seems to have been an increase recently in people using "reply to" on older e-mails but changing the subject to something completely new when posting to the mailing list. Unfortunately this totally messes up any mail program that supports a threaded view of e-mails. Particularly bad in this case as it's an unrelated reply to a new thread within a thread.

Thanks!

Charlie