[openbeos] Re: Preferences Team : Tasks ?

  • From: "Andrew Edward McCall" <mccall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 11:50:09 -0800

>Hello
>
>I'm new on this Team, and I'd like to know how the tasks are
distributed

>Yesterday I started to work on Time Preferences, but how to know if
another
>person is not doing the same thing ? All started modules are published
on
>CVS?
>
>ps. It's great to be on this Project !!!!
>
>Fernando F. Oliveira
>fernando@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Get it touch with Geoffrey Longo at gmlongo@xxxxxxxxxxx He is the
OpenBeOS Preferences Team Leader.

I am not too sure how they are distributed.

There seems to be an awfull lot of people on the team, more than one per
application. I myself am working on (and nearly finished) the Keyboard
app, and the Mouse app.

Thanks

Andrew Edward McCall
mccall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx