[openbeos] Re: Possible starting driver?

  • From: Ralf Schülke <teammaui@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 08:42:37 +0200

On 2006-09-14 at 07:40:34 [+0200], Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx> wrote:
> In my opinion writing driver for a sound card is a good thing to begin.
> Do you have an unsupported sound card beside you? :-)

True.
Soundchips(soundcard driver) haiku need or DVB-T Cards (DVB-T Driver and
App is Development by Marcus Overhagen (The Holy MediaKIT Guru), i remember
he supports only one DVB-T Card, i like ti see DVB-T USB stick for Laptops.

The other way to to Developing for Haiku is, Look Haiku self and fina a BUG
in the ex. InterfaceKit and make it ready.

THX
        Ralf