[openbeos] Re: Please no PHP!

  • From: "Sam Persson" <astromek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 16:10:21 +0100

Hm...
I'm no PHP-expert, but maybe this would solve that.
(Provided its the cache that actually IS the problem)
If this is included first (or somewhere before any other headers is sent) on
every page it SHOULD (correct me if I'm wrong) set the expire-date of every
page to tomorrow... or atleast later.
----snippety----
<?PHP
$tomorrow  = gmdate ("D, d M Y H:i:s",mktime
(0,0,0,date("m"),date("d")+1,date("Y"))) . " GMT";
header("Expires: ".$tomorrow);
?>
----snippety----

/Sam Persson