[openbeos] Please move GE threads to the GE list

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOS <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:22:57 +0200

Please people,

move the threads that are off-topic here (in particular the `inconsistency'
thread) to the GE list. If it was only about a few mails I wouldn't mind
that much, but this is getting lengthy.

As others I'm in fact subscribed to both lists, but I'm reading the GE list
in another mode, so to speak. While I read all mails on this list carefully
enough, I know that I can skip mails or threads that I find not interesting
(or just don't have enough time to read them) on the GE list without
missing important things.

Thanks, Ingo

PS: Not being subscribed to the GE list isn't a good reason to discuss
those things here. If you want to discuss GE topics just subscribe to that
list.