[openbeos] Re: Permission to use Haiku Logo in my thesis

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:29:23 -0700

Stephan Assmus wrote:
Salvatore Benedetto wrote (2007-09-12, 10:08:44 [+0200]):
my graduation thesis is going to be about my GSoC experience, I was wondering if I can use the Haiku logo in both my slides and my thesis.

I don't see how anyone could have something against this! That is certainly fair use.

On a related note and for everyone's information, Haiku has published its Trademark Policy on the website (found this sort of by accident).

http://haiku-os.org/about/trademark_policy

Cheers,

Koki