[openbeos] Original Be Developers Guide and Advanced Topics

  • From: "Andrew McCall" <andrew.mccall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:18:19 +0100

Folks,

I am having to sell some stuff to raise money for a digital camera for
a college course.  Two of the items might be of interest to Haiku
fans.  After arguing with myself saying "people will think I am
spamming the auction" and "but I want someone who is really into Haiku
to own them" I decided what the hell and sent this message to the
list. I apologize in advance as I know some people will find this
email annoying.

The auction is here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260154714872&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016

And is for Be Developers Guide and Be Advanced Topics.  They are more
nostalgic than anything else.

its funny as these had been sold to a BeOS fan once via eBay, but it
was part of a bundle, and a large part of the bundle was damaged due
to flooding, so I refunded the guys money.  I don't remember who he
was, but I am sure he is still active with Haiku...  anyway, these
books were not damaged by flooding, so I thought it was time to pass
them on to someone who wants them for nostalgic purposes! :)

If a "real" Haiku user/developer wins them, i will give them a 10%
discount on the final price if they reply to this message in private.

Apologies again to anyone who finds the email offensive.

--
Thanks,

Andrew McCall
andrew.mccall@xxxxxxxxx