[openbeos] Re: OpenBeOS Rocks Your Lame Ass -- except me and my monkey

  • From: "Daniel Reinhold" <danielr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 22:50:12 CDT

Could you, perchance, have sent this to the wrong place? You'd never
catch me making such a mistake! (hehe)

About the new look -- thanks, I think it needed a bit of sprucing up
after 6 months or so with the same colors, etc...

About the MIDI kit -- I was wondering when you'd get around to asking
for that! Consider it done.

About the telephone -- forget it! I hate telephones. use them only when
absolutely necessary (practically never)

About the meetings -- I thought that I had told you back when you
started these meetings. I work early evenings and can't make it at that
time. But ya know, even if I could be available, I wouldn't be too
interested. I hate chat as well (too much like a damned telephone --
but one with a party line, yikk!)

Ok, so I'm a bit of an oddball. But I'm a really good person underneath
all the cruft (no, really). If you'll excuse me now, it's back to my
cave!

>It's very nice!
>
>Speaking of which...
>
>I like the new look. I am really hoping to see some good stuff come
out of CDT, logo and otherwise, but for now, it looks great.

>Could you put up a MIDI kit team lead job opening? It is eating up too
much of my time.

>Also - I have spoken (voice) with all of the other "executive" (an old
indian word meaning "Does the most work") OBOS members.
>I am certainly not requiring it of you, but if you would like to,
well, it would be cool to chill for a while.

>Finally, is there some reason that you don't come to the Monday team
meetings? I mean - you don't have to, but I really value your input and
I think that you have a lot to offer.