[openbeos] Ohio Linux Fest - Roll Call

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 00:15:50 -0700

Who's going to the Ohio Linux Fest and who's willing to help man a
Haiku booth for the day?
Looking at the show schedule it appears the booth would only be for
Saturday, but they have talks on Friday and Saturday.  Looks like lots
of interesting topics as is usual for these types of shows.  Perhaps
we can get a roll call of people on this list that are interested in
going and then perhaps you can talk amongst yourselves in arranging
car-pools and such things.
Also it would be good to have a local person there who'd be the
contact point.  Urias and I have some left over signs and flyers from
Linux World that we can mail ahead so that we won't have to order
more.
If there's 2 or more willing to man the booth then perhaps you can
take turns at the booth and maybe catch a talk or two.
Show schedule and speaker list is now posted:
http://www.ohiolinux.org/
Only 23 days away...  sounds like it's going to be a good show.
-scottmc