[openbeos] [Off-Topic] Quake3 BeOS port team wanted

  • From: Zenja Solaja <solaja@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:50:54 +1000

Sorry for interrupting your scheduled broadcast . . . we will return
to your regular program shortly.

The source code for Q3Arena has just been released under GPL.  I'm
willilng to be part of the team looking into porting this to
BeOS/Haiku/Zeta (well, I've only got Zeta installed, but
nevertheless), since I've got some experience with OpenGL.  Anyone who
*seriously* wants to participate in getting this beast building under
the BeOS family (sorry, no offers to beta test yet), drop me a private
line and I'll see about setting up a freelists mailing list for this
project.  We need to give Rudolf something other than Q2 to test his
drivers with, since running the same old timedemo must be driving him
nuts.

I can be reached at:
solaja FUNNY_MONKEY_SIGN gmail FULLSTOP com

We now return you to your scheduled program...