[openbeos] Re: OT but don't shout at me :)

  • From: "Phillip Craig" <phillip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 19:24:45 -0000

Not really but sort of :) I don't mean have a banner pointing to an OpenBeOS
fund however I do mean have a OpenBeOS fund. The banners should be normal
banners from the likes of Valueclick or someone like that, you (OopenBeOS
not you personally) could create a page where people can donate cash however
I mean just a way to create a sort of income for OpenBeOS